Monday, March 08, 2010

:: tAg ::

lamer jgk den xjwb tag2 neh..tdi dok lyn blog org..ader tag nie..so kiter pon copy n paste..hehe..layann..


Bold the statements that ARE true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH were true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.
* 170 cm tall (aku 165 cm jer..xsmpai agi..n xmgkin tcapai..haha)
* I don’t know what I want at the moment. (betol! xtau mau jdi chegu ke x..wahaha..)
* I’m not happy. (aku hepi orgnyer..)
* I hate my friends. (ishk2..mne ader)
* I hate my life. (xde la smpai cm2 skali..huhu)
* I hate my grades. (grades? zmn dlu2 bule la..haha)
* I can drive. (xdok lesen agi..haha~)
* I’m bored of driving. (xtry lgi)
* I have a white handbag. (ader2..hehe)
* I love dancing. (betol2..tp xtnjuk la..malu3)
* I go clubbing every week. (msuk pon xpenahh)
* Shopping is bullshit.(plg suker shoping la!)
* I have a tattoo of a star. (no no no)
* I got my navel pierced. (no no no)
* I have friends that take drugs. (stahu ak xde la..ade ker.haha)
* 90% of my friends smoke. (emm..yg laki la kot..pompuan xdek!)
* I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty. (hishh! xkua da..ptus hbgn!)
* I’m studying Fashion. (oh tidak..stdy chemistry..hepi2 chemistry..hehe)
* I have a business running.(tidak jugak)
* I hate cartoons (plg suker katon la..hehe!)
* I hate someone. (emm..ade la sum1 tuh)
* I have 10 Lollipops handbags. (hishh! xde2)
* I buy CLEO every month. (nehii)
* My parents don’t know about my blog. (betol2..wahahaha)
* I have an iPod. (xde jgk)
* I don’t have faith in the current “one”. (huh!)
* My school mates know about my blog. (yep2!!)
* I wanted to be a fashion designer. (xde kreativiti ler)
* I love rock emo bands. (suker jgk la)
* I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.(betol2..mnyusahkn org jer!)

* I’m a rebel.
* I don’t believe in love. (believe! tp di mne kah?)
* High school's filled with drama. (xde la..sumenye betol2 blaka)
* My parents have faith in me. (yep2)
* I’ve bought shoes this month. (betol2..kasut sukan..hehe!)
* A blogger bitched about me before. (ader sorg bdk tuh..geram sehh!)
* I hate sports. (suker la!)
* I heart Italian food. (mkn jgk!)
* I hate meeting new people. (xde la..xkesah)
* I hate nail polish. (xde la benci mne ponn)
* The mother bear gives me hugs. (hmmm)
* People should start appreciating me. (betol3!)
* High school was the worst time of my life. (xdela..da best time!)
* I have red hair. (xlah!)
* One Utama is my second home. (pegi pon x..hehe)
* I’m a guy. (i'm a gurl ler)
* I’m scared of my Biology result exam which I’m going to face someday tomorrow. (da lepas da!)
* I hate vacations. (plg suker!)
* We’ll last (?)
* I believe in long distance relationships. (betol2..)
* I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon. (tidak!!)
* I’ve robbed an old lady. (belum lgi..haha)
* I’m starting to like applying make-up. (da apply da!)
* I was a tomboy. (kdg2 tpikir jgkk..tp dlu..)
* At times I think I still am a tomboy. (yela..rse2nye la)
* I love bitching about people behind their backs (oh tidak)
* I still have a best friend. (ader2..cayang kamu!)
* I have a cat. (mestii la! ak kn mak kuceng)
* I hate surprise parties. (suker la..haha)
* I hate planning parties. (bgus la plan..plan party utk org len la)
* I’m hot. (yeah!) 
* I’m a sinner. (betul2..insaf)
* I’ve got a DS light.
* I have a Wii.
* I cant live without music. (yep!)
* Video games are a waste of time. (plg suker! wahaha)
* I miss the father bear. (huhu)
* I love being in love. (mesti la..ehem2!)
* I know how to cook. (of coz la!)
* I have 100% freedom. (xla jgk..)
* Boys are assholes. (no komen!)
* I hate Math. (suker ape)
* I’m happy with what I have. (yep..hepi2)
* I love horror films. (suker jgk!)
* I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid. (xla..dr kecik tdo sndrik2)
* My old friends keep in touch with me. (yepp..still!)
* I don’t read newspapers. (coz kdg2 ak bce on9 newspaper..haha)
* The news is such a waste of time. (eh..xde la)
* Blogging is a waste of time. (oh tidak!)
* I hate animals. (suker!)
* I can’t live without make-up. (tidak jgk!)
* I curse like a pirate. (tak2)
* I’m happy with my 11 year old car. (xde kete lgi pon)
* I hate people that are smart. (mne ader..xdegki pon)
* I love Orange juice. (suker..sunquick)
* I can’t drink for nuts.
* I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity. (xsume)
* I’ve got a new phone. (still hp lame lgi)
* I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month. (xde duit ler)
* I love swimming. (reti half2 jer)
* I haven’t worked out since March. (tgh keje la nehh)
* I think I’m fat (bkn think jer..rsenye iye la kot..haha)
* I love my friends and family. (of coz la!)



sumenye 30..so..spe2 yg nk try tag neh try la..xkesahh..ak mngetag pada kamu sume!
hehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen yang baik2 je taw!
thanks! arigatou! gracias! danke! gamsahabnida!
(✿◠‿◠)

Copyright © 2008-2020 by Ⓜⓘⓢⓢ Ⓑⓐⓛⓠⓘⓢ™. All Right Reserved ®